How Our Casino Ratings work
The popularity of online casinos depends on players’ expectations, but also their location. An internet gaming platform loved in one country doesn’t have to be popular in another. That is why our ratings take into account all relevant factors, including the specifics of every region. We review the global reputation of the best online casinos, but also their suitability for players from a particular country.
- Our team keeps track of the relevant blacklists throughout the world - blacklisted casinos are never recommended in our list.
- Search statistics for a particular casino in the South Africa – we analyze the frequency of players searching and visiting a specific site.
- Acquired licenses – our team checks if the platform has relevant gambling licenses that prove their reputation and reliability. We also cover other certificates and the software used for games.
- Can you play from South Africa? – does the casino accept gamers from South Africa, and can they register and play legally on the site?
- Language support – is there a localized version of the website to make navigation easier for players?
- Supported payment methods – a casino recommended for South Africa players should support the local currency and offer payment options popular in this country.
- We keep track of more than 100 relevant casino sites that focus on reviewing internet gaming platforms and their offers. These websites, such as The Pogg and AskGamblers, have decades of experience in the industry. We made sure to read all resources carefully and ensure our recommendations are supported by reputable sites.